Thursday 16 August 2018

No man is an island

Yes, I insist you agree with me.  I am in no mood to argue, as I am as rotten as decomposing corpse inside.  

Today the world is full with narcissists who think the world revolves around them, and them only.  I can only pray that their eyes are opened to see that lo, there are millions and billions of people around them, more than half whose lives are much worse than they are.

Some may think they are climbing up the ladder in their life, success came tailing them wherever they go, and to top the ego of, they did it on their own, without anyone's help. That is what in their mind.  This thought is poisoning so many so-called successful people that they think they have an exclusive right to step on other people, trumpeting to the world that "I did it my way".  Little did they know, the moment the key persons around them move their feet an inch away from them they will fall down and face the reality with dirt smudged on their face.  Well, I am expecting a hate curse to come my way because of this statement, especially from those so-called self-made successful persons in this world except, of course, the few genuine ones.

This world is full of egoistic people.  Some projected it so clearly that you can say right away in their face that they are (egoistic), some are hiding behind their 'humble' personality, looked harmless on the outside, but actually more lethal and potent than the former.  If you happen to be the few lucky ones that able to live this long without those kind of people in your life, then I would like to congratulate you.  Be careful to avoid getting involved with those kind of persons.  

I do not know what to say.  I just feel like I would like to just prepare an account, just to prove where they actually are in this so-called successful world they claimed as theirs.

Actually, I just feel like I need a good punching bag right now.  I am on the verge of breaking down, or more likely, of exploding.  I do not know how much more I can hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment