Thursday 27 June 2013

Beach Time...!!


Just wanna share a couple of pictures here, which I thought worth sharing.  This is Nicole and her close friends, more like her very own family, if I may say that.  We went to Tg. Aru beach on the very final day of their 2-weeks school holidays.  This tax season had me locked up in my own home, most of the time, working on and around number and accounts and financial statements.  I almost robbed her her right to restful and enjoyable holidays. So, despite the still mounting projects I had in hand, we took all the kids to the beach, bringing along 2 bikes and headed to the beach, the Prince Phillip beach, if I am not mistaken.  There are tracks there for bicycles and motorcycles.  It was a perfect place for the kids to ride their bike safely, and hopefully, enjoyably.

We were there from about 5pm until the sunset.  It was a beautiful outing, simple, yet beautiful.  Able to see their happy faces, running on the beach, and riding their bike until they, hopefully, had enough of it.  

So the photo session took place just before we headed home.  All the kids (and older ones too...!!) struck their best pose and smiles for the camera.  Good to see the camera loved it.  These are beautiful, I am really thankful to God for allowing me to have the experience of having loves in my life that I can really appreciate and cherish, for the rest of my life.

May the love and smiles be forever in our hearts and on our faces.
                                                



2 comments:

  1. Looking at this pictures, bring me back to my own childhood days. Nicole is so lucky to have a childhood memory like this. I...don't have a memory like this, let alone pictures to reminisce. For my parents own reason, I was a 'grounded' child and being a 'skema' one, I only able to watch other kids having fun from faraway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you. I had my share when I was little, be it just a modest beach in near fishermen village, we still had great time playing, sometimes picnicking. Those were the days, not much concerns, just play.

    I guess now you can have that experience, a little more often that you could ever imagined, with your little family there. :)

    ReplyDelete